Monday, February 25, 2008

Intervention vs. Millionaire Matchmaker

Why is reality TV so addicting? I spent the weekend watching so much of it that I felt like I needed to be hypnotized to forget all about it.

The show is Intervention. I've seen the show before, even participated in an intervention, but I've never seen anything like this. Her name is Laney and she rides around in a limo with her cat and litter box. Its the most ridiculous thing you will ever see. She is an alcoholic. She's rich. She's crazy. It is a train wreck. Everyone must watch this episode. I am still very confused by what happens at the end. I don't really want to say why for those of you who haven't seen it. I don't want to ruin it. Amazing television.

The other show is Millionaire Matchmaker. This show is freaking awesome. Patty sure thinks she knows a thing or two about matchmaking. She likes to compare her work to the work of God. She is crazy. I promise if you watch this show your jaw will spend 90% of the time on the floor. The things that come out of this woman's mouth are insane. Watch it.

Decent. Doable. Boy.

No comments: