Tuesday, June 19, 2007

things don't suck today


I am slowly coming out of my bad mood. Denver isn't so bad and I'm making some great friends. yay! It's about time, people!

Things I am looking forward to at this moment:

1. I get to see Whitney Friday! She always puts a smile on my face! Love her!
2. Aimee and I are going to the baseball game after work tomorrow. (I made a new friend named Aimee. I am not my own imaginary friend)
3. Tomorrow is Wednesday. It's better than Monday.
4. Jazz in the Park with new friends on Sunday. It is the best time ever! If you are in Denver, you must go!
5. Kenya is only 4 weeks away. I can't wait!
6. My dad and step-mom get in town on Sunday for a long stay. This is part of the reason why I moved to Denver...family time!
7. Driving range on my lunch break tomorrow

Think about the positive things and positive experiences will come your way. That's what they say at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#8 Shawn reads my Blog
#9 Shawn is my friend
#10 I am a blond

Anonymous said...

well, today is thursday, so that is a big YAY! i'm so jealous that whitterkins is coming in town. ask her if there is time to pack me in her suitcase.