Sunday, June 22, 2008

Are you married?

I've been hearing way too many stories lately of men cheating on their wives with people I know. My friends have no idea that they are married until after the fact, and they usually find out in a way other than by the guy telling them. I just don't understand why this has to happen and why it is happening so often. I currently have no faith in marriage or any man for that matter. I know that women do it too, but I am only focused on the other side right now because that is what is affecting me. I met a guy in a bar last night and after talking to him for three hours, I discovered that he is married with three kids. He didn't divulge this information, of course. How can you even trust anyone these days. I feel like everyone is going to lie to get something that they want and I don't want to be a part of it. If you are married, stay home with your wife and leave me alone. Thanks.

No comments: