I hate doing dishes. I really do. I just walked by the sink and realized that we may have a problem. You see, the number of wine glasses out numbers anything else in the sink. We haven't had a party recently. Haven't had any visitors for that matter. Hmmmm...i love wine. (see post #1) That's all. Just thought you all might want to see my sink.
UPDATE: Yes, the glasses in the sink are all from tastings. I wouldn't go so far as to calling it trashy, Shawn. Napa is high class...those tastings can be pricy. Don't trip.

3 comments:
Aimee - interesting blog. You are going to Africa? I would love the details as I can't wait to hear what you are up to.
Let me know what is happening. Are you going to Africa with Sphere's to you?
All of your wine glasses are the cheapies you get when tasting. How trashy!!
don't trip, potato chip.
Post a Comment